My name is Rusen Nanov and I am a 3D and 2D concept artist. I received my bachelor degree in industrial design from the Technical University in Sofia, Bulgaria. There I studied a variety of art disciplines such as sculpture, drawing, graphics, etc.
I am very well versed in 3D modelling and sculpting with Zbrush and 3D Max. I am also very well versed in digital drawing using Photoshop and very good knowledge of Illustrator.
• Very good video compositing and animation skills using After Effects.• Good 3D modelling and sculpting skills using 3Ds Max and Zbrush
• Texturing – good skills in creating diffuse, normal, specular and displacement maps for high poly and low poly 3D assets.
• Strong traditional drawing and sculpting skills and excellent knowledge of silhouette, form and volume, lights, shadows and colour.
• Solid technical and problem solving skills.
• Strong digital drawing skills using Photoshop.
• Very good communication and team work skills gained from many work placements.
• Organized and efficient.
• Very good project management skills– ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
My CV (pdf):